- Did you know that grilled steak can fight inflammation and reduce pain?
- Think saturated fats are bad for you? Science has shown us that saturated fats can help you lose weight and reduce chronic joint inflammation.
- Have “they” told you to stop eating oil? Nonsense! We’re going to show you 4 natural oils that taste great, and are great for you!
- Feel guilty after you eat chocolate? No more! We’re going to show you how you can eat chocolate AND be healthy!
- How about some fries with that? We’ve got delicious fries that are loaded with fiber and Vitamin A, and contain anti-inflammatory benefits. Mmmmm.
- Surely a Cinnamon Cheesecake Cupcake or a Key Lime Raspberry Parfait can’t be good for you… right? They can! Keep reading to find out how...
You have everything you need to get started right away, but we’d like to share a resource that has been used by our most successful clients. It shows you how to lose weight, heal your body, get more energy, eliminate pain, protect your brain, and make your joints feel like they did when you were younger… without giving up the foods you love, without eating like a bird, without spending hours in the grocery store and kitchen every day, without calorie counting and, without restrictive diets!
We’re going to make this easy, fun and delicious for you!
But, here’s the giant problem that derails so many people from eating foods that support their health:
The beliefs they have about healthy eating
- They have to give up the foods they love to be healthy (WRONG!)
- Healthy food can’t taste great (WRONG!)
- Healthy eating takes too much time and is a pain in the butt (WRONG!)
- You DO NOT have to give up the foods you love to be healthy, skinny and energized throughout the day
- You CAN eat food that is DELICIOUS and is also VERY HEALTHY
- Yes, healthy eating CAN be a pain in the butt, BUT IT DOESN’T HAVE TO BE!
And, if you add it to your order right now (before you leave this page), you can have EVERYTHING for just $9!
- 101 Superfoods That Stop Your Joint Pain & Inflammation
- 68 Pain Fighting Superfood Recipes
- Pain Fighting Superfood 30 Day Meal Plans
- 101 Natural Remedies For Pain Relief
- Pain Fighting Superfood Cooking Video Series
...and then we’ll show you how you can get all of this for just one payment of $9!
But, please be aware - this special price of $9 is a one-time special offer and it expires as soon as you leave this page!
It is estimated that millions of people have chronic inflammation, and don’t even know it.
Chronic inflammation has also been linked to a number of other painful and potentially dangerous conditions like joint pain, arthritis, skin disorders, type 2 diabetes, asthma, irritable bowel syndrome, and more.
- Joint Pain
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Heart Disease
- Joint Pain
- Arterial Disease
- Obesity & Weight Gain
- Tumor Formation
- Skin Disorders
- Type 2 Diabetes
And what can you do about it?
Over time, this inflammation becomes chronic and starts to cause all of the conditions in the list above - joint pain, cancer, asthma, allergies, heart disease, etc.
FIRST… you don’t have to turn your whole life upside down, or make huge, sweeping changes all at once.
Just start by introducing some anti-inflammatory foods into your diet.
And fortunately, the list of foods that fight the effects of chronic inflammation is long—and tasty.
Because there are so many great anti-inflammatory foods that are truly delicious, we decided to publish a comprehensive guide called 101 Superfoods That Stop Your Joint Pain & Inflammation.
You can enjoy delicious mouth watering foods that will heal your body, protect your brain and make your joints feel like they did when you were younger.
- Learn which 5 “fatty foods” can help protect your heart, lower blood pressure and improve the ease of your breathing.
- Do you love grilled steak? Great news… find out how it can help you battle inflammation and pain.
- Beware of the 3 sinister foods that most of us eat every day, that are keeping our bodies in a constant state of inflammation and pain.
- Discover the SINGLE most important vitamin that can help ease joint pain and inflammation.
- How adding this one refreshing beverage, can help start the process of extinguishing the inflammation that is going on in your body.
- Discover the 3 types of nuts, to eat every day, that will help fix damaged tissue, have the highest levels of antioxidants and neutralize damaging free radicals in your body.
- We will show you the “Big 6″ herbs to have in your kitchen cupboard in order to turn any meal into an inflammation- and pain-fighting meal in seconds.
- 90% of people are deficient in this vital mineral that is important in controlling your sugar and insulin levels.
- You might think that saturated fats are bad for you but let us show you the saturated fat that helps eliminate chronic “joint” inflammation and helps you lose weight.
- Eating trans fats will keep you in a chronic state of pain and inflammation. We will show you 10 yummy and healthy fat rich foods that will help you increase your energy and allow you to move easier.
- The best kind of cherries to eat in order to get the most vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Plus they will protect you from cancer, cardiovascular disease, metabolic syndrome and Alzheimer’s.
- Do you know which type of grape is the best for your health, inflammation or pain? We will let you know. (No, it is not green grapes.)
- Learn the 5 BEST vegetables to have in your salad in order to maximize your anti-cancer agents, vitamin E, vitamin C and illness preventing antioxidants.
- We highlight the BEST fruit to help ease your joint soreness. (No, it is not apples. It is a little bigger.)
- If you have a headache and plan to reach for an Aspirin, STOP. Discover which herbal tea is as effective as Aspirin for pain relief. Pill or tea, the choice is yours.
- The 13 most important ingredients to look for in a supplement for optimal joint health.
- Don’t know what to eat? We give you a step-by-step 7-Day Meal Plan that you can follow, right now, in order to start easing your chronic “joint” inflammation.
- Wonder what foods are keeping you inflamed? We show you the “sinister 12” foods that are keeping you in a state of chronic inflammation. (Make sure to avoid these.)
- Are you cooking with an artificial synthetic oil? Learn 4 natural oils that you can use that are healthy and good for you to use.
...but wouldn’t it be great if you also had some recipes that incorporated these foods?
How about 68 recipes?
When things get busy (as they usually do) the last thing you want to do is rely on eating out or buying canned and frozen foods filled with preservatives and chemicals that will cause your joints to start hurting again!
We gave her the list of approved foods that come straight from 101 Superfoods That Stop Your Joint Pain & Inflammation, and she put together the most delicious, creative dishes, that are ALSO practical and easy to prepare.
- You’ll love this chocolate avocado smoothie that not only tastes great, but also contains a variety of carotenoids to fight chronic “joint” inflammation. (pg. 49)
- Lubricate your joints with a super simple bowl of chocolate chip cookie dough CLEAN ice cream that also optimizes your metabolism. (pg. 43)
- Enjoy the cancer-fighting effects of this delicious Southwest Chicken next time you pack your lunch. (pg 24)
- Try the Teriyaki Salmon for dinner and cushion your joints in the process. As a bonus, you’ll also control inflammation in the digestive tract. (pg 21.)
- This one is my favorite... How about some homemade Sweet Potato Fries that are not only loaded with fiber and Vitamin A, but also contain anti-inflammatory benefits? Mmmmm. (pg.15)
- The Key Lime Raspberry Parfait sounds and tastes like a dessert but it’s packed with so many superfoods loaded with bioactive polyphenols including anthocyanins and ellagitannins, it makes a super healthy breakfast choice. (pg. 9)
- Eat your way to pain-free with this scrumptious Overnight Carrot Cake Oatmeal which is jam-packed with a variety of traditional and phytonutrient antioxidants. (pg. 4)
- How would you like to savor the taste of a Cinnamon Cheesecake Cupcake for dessert while helping you regulate your blood sugar levels! Yes please. (pg. 55)
- Who says pancakes are on the naughty list? Go ahead and make yourself a giant High Protein Almond Butter Pancake in less than 5 minutes. (pg. 7)
- Find out what kind of protein powder you can use for cooking and baking that is not full of preservatives and fillers. (pg 61)
- You don’t have to be confused about cooking oils and what type of butter to use anymore.
- Are all sugars bad? What about natural sweeteners? Each recipe tells you what to use for sweetness.
- Plus dozens more tasty meals you can create that will extinguish joint inflammation in your body while keeping your taste buds happy.
In the Pain Fighting Superfood 30 Day Meal Plans, you get 30 perfectly planned days of meals. It gives you recommendations for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner, plus a tasty Snack/Dessert for each day.
The easier we can make healthy, pain-fighting eating, the more you’ll do it, and the better results you’ll get. That’s why we created this 30-day meal plan for you - to make this as easy as possible!
Most of us are living with pain on some level and many of us have spent years dealing with chronic pain. If you are interested in reducing that pain and want to begin eliminating pain medications (and their side effects) from your life, 101 Natural Remedies For Pain Relief can be your ticket to freedom.
By incorporating several of these natural, healthy alternatives into your life, you will feel more rested, less stressed, more energetic, and more confident and alive, allowing you to do the things you love.
Video #1: Kitchen Utensils Basic
Video #2: Baking Basics
Video #3: Blending Basics
Video #4: Grilling Basics
Video #5: Crock Pot Basics
Video #6: Using Knives Basics
Video #7: Steaming Basics
- 101 Superfoods That Stop Your Joint Pain & Inflammation ($47 value)
- 68 Pain Fighting Superfood Recipes ($38 value)
- Pain Fighting Superfood 30 Day Meal Plans ($17 value)
- 101 Natural Remedies For Pain Relief ($20 value)
- Pain Fighting Superfood Cooking Video Series ($17 value)
IMPORTANT NOTE: The programs in this package are DIGITAL PRODUCTS, so you get INSTANT ONLINE ACCESS to EVERYTHING, IMMEDIATELY AFTER YOU ORDER!
(Comes with iron-clad, 60-Day, 100% Money-Back Guarantee)